We are a multi award winning Immigration law firm based in London, United Kingdom. We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work remotely from India on a full time basis.
Please do not apply if you cannot fulfill the below duties & skill requirements.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisations website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus etc
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the fore front of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Design e-brochures and other marketing materials.
* Prepare Strategy and setup Campaign proposals on Paid platform. (Ad Words & Facebook)
* Campaign Setup – Search, Display, Remarketing, Google Shopping
* Improve Ad group Structure for better relevancy and performance.
* Positive & Negative Keywords Research & Analysis.
* Improve Quality Score.* PPC Bid Management on the basis of Market Area.
* Test and Offer New Strategies & Recommendation (such as Ad Extensions, Remarketing,Category Targeting etc.)
* Familiar with Google Analytics.
* Device Targeting, Improve ROI, Conversion Rate, CTR, QS
.* Monitoring Campaigns & Reporting.
* Ad Words Editor.
* On-Page & Off-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
* Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and displayadvertising campaigns* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals(ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Experience in creating and managing SEO/SEM, display advertising, email, and social mediamarketing campaigns
* Experience in reaching out to identified target audiences through creative digital marketingcampaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Expertise in website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
* Excellent Communication skills
* Have a knowledge of Corel Draw, Photoshop