UK Immigration Resources
Moving to the UK is a big step for many people, which is why it is important to have access to as many good quality resources as possible.
The UK is world renowned for being one of the most revolutionized and technically advanced nations on Earth. Despite this, it also remains one of the most beautiful islands in the world, where ancient cities and towns jostle for space with astonishing countryside landscapes and surrounded by an always scenic coastline. The country's capital, London, is one of the world's greatest cities and is an exciting place to visit or to make home.
Some interesting facts about the UK include:
- Despite its relatively small size, the UK is the world's 5th largest economy.
- The UK is made up of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Heathrow Airport in London is the world's busiest international airport.
- Britain is the largest island in Europe and the 8th largest in the world.
- Over 300 languages are spoken in London.
- The UK is a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, with Queen Elizabeth II as the head of stat
Below we have compiled a list of references that you may find useful with regards to immigration law in the UK. If you have any questions that can’t be answered using these resources, then please feel free to get in touch with one of our highly qualified immigration advisers who will be happy to assist with your query.
UK Immigration Rules:
Check whether you need a UK visa:
Check visa processing times:
Borders & Immigration information:
Work visa information:
Case law information:
The European Court of Human Rights website:
European case law information: