Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship
To qualify for citizenship under the real estate option, the government requires applicants to make an investment in designated, officially approved real estate with a value of at least US$ 400,000 in Antigua and Barbuda.
Beneficial ownership of real estate is permissible through a non-profit company provided that the company has issued all of its authorized shares to the applicant(s), is established and is in good standing under the laws of Antigua and Barbuda, is not an exempt or offshore entity and submits irrefutable evidence as to its beneficial ownership, which evidence shall be certified by the Registrar of Companies.
We can advise you with the best investment options with in-depth knowledge of real estate market in Antigua and Barbuda.
Family applications will be considered to include the following family members;
- A spouse of the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is less than 18 years of age
- A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is at least 18 years and less than 26 years of age and who is in full-time attendance at a recognised institution of higher learning and fully supported by the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant who is at least 18 years of age, who is physically or mentally challenged, and who is living with and fully supported by the main applicant
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or his or her spouse above the age of 65 years living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
Call our business immigration lawyers on 0330 058 3929 or contact us online to discuss citizenship by investment opportunities in Antigua and Barbuda.