Business Visitor Visa
Business Visit Visa is for those who require access to the UK to conduct business while receiving foreign funding or pay. This visa permits you to conduct business activities and represent a foreign business in the UK for a period of up to six months. It also permits attendance to study for up to 30 days if desired.
At City Legal, we understand the importance of timely, premium support in processing your business visa application. From the initial consultation until you have received your visa and are ready to travel, your highly qualified legal team will support you every step of the way. With years of experience assisting non-UK citizens with business needs, your business trip to the UK will be successful and hassle-free.
Permitted Activities & Requirements
- Business conference, meeting or training
- Participation in specific sports-related event
- Entertaining or musical performance
You must show:
- Evidence that you will conduct business activities in the UK for less than six months, and have planned to leave the UK after this
- Proof of funds to support and accommodate yourself and your dependents without relying on any public funds in the UK.
If you require further assistance in applying for a business visa, please call our experienced immigration lawyers on 0330 058 3929.