The Home Office regularly update their extensive lists of published guidance and appendices on sponsorship. It is therefore vital that as a business employing migrants that you are fully aware of your duties and responsibilities and the potential pitfalls of failing to act on what may initially appear to be routine or administrative issues.
We can offer your business bespoke advice on compliance issues under the sponsor licence requirements to ensure that you maintain your licence rating and ensure that your key personnel are kept updated on rule changes which affect your business.
As part of your sponsor duties, you must report on any relevant changes for example, changes to your business’ structure or a migrants change of circumstances via the Sponsorship Management System (SMS) in a timely manner. The company must also retain certain migrant documentation to ensure full compliance with the sponsorship requirements.
Our team can provide the following services:
- Providing in-house training to your HR Department on SMS best practise, reporting and immigration updates.
- Advice on immigration due diligence including right to work checks and the prevention of illegal working
- Record keeping and monitoring duties
- Advice on general recruitment, graduate recruitment and advertising in compliance with the Resident Labour Market Test.
- Conducting immigration mock audits to assess your practices and systems against sponsorship licence requirements and providing written recommendations
- Attending as legal representatives on official Home Office audits/ compliance visits.
Where your business has received a category B rating we can assist to effectively implement any recommended action plan in order for your full licence category rating to be reinstated.
If you are concerned about retaining your sponsored skilled work force, we can provide you with a Sponsor Licence Compliance Audit Package to help you achieve full compliance with your Tier 2 sponsorship duties, ensuring you can retain your valuable sponsored skilled workforce.
Our Training & Audit Package
- Training for your HR team
- Site Visit to understand your HR & Recruitment practices
- Fully Comprehensive Audit Report
- Written Recommendations to Improve practices.
For a free initial consultation over the telephone with one of our expert UK immigration specialist, call us today on +44(0)20 3695 4626 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.