Skip to content

Education Consultancy

We are committed to provide independent support and advice to international students who are interested to study in the UK. Our firm has been providing education consultancy services in addition to the core legal services due to the strong client demands and market opportunities that justified this diversification. The additional services that we currently offer includes securing and processing admissions, providing educational guidance and counselling services etc. to international students.
Our Key Services in Education sector
  • Assist schools in marketing for local and international students
  • Assist students in securing and processing admission
  • Assist students in securing scholarships
  • Providing college/university selection services
  • Providing educational consultancy services
  • Providing educational guidance and counselling services
  • Providing educational support services
  • Facilitating student exchange & internship programs
  • Assisting students to gain meaningful employment or internships
  • Provide students with qualified & regulated legal advice in UK Immigration Law
  • Assistance for Tier 4 sponsors in Sponsor Licence Issues
How can we assist?
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. Moreover, we take pride in providing a client focused service, offering custom individual solutions as per the needs of our clients. We are also in a fortunate position to provide quality legal advice to International Students in relation to UK study visa applications, thereby reducing the visa refusals and assisting the universities to effectively fulfill their sponsor obligations as a Tier 4 sponsor. We are a multi award winning law firm and pride ourselves in being approachable, innovative and always going that extra mile to make sure our clients receive the individual attention they deserve. Our Immigration team maintains a high reputation and is committed to provide clear, transparent and reliable advice to our clients.

We are accredited by the British Council as fully trained and recognised Education Agents and Counsellors showing our commitment to provide qualified education consultancy to International students and represent UK educational institutions.

Frequently Asked Questions

The maximum duration of Tier 2 General visa is upto six years unless an exemption applies. Individuals may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after spending 5 years under this category, if they meet all other requirements.

Any individuals granted with Tier 2 general visa cannot have recourse to public funds and can only work for their sponsor in the job as described on the CoS. Voluntary and supplementary employment are permitted. Individuals with this leave can also study as long as it does not interfere with their main job. Individuals granted with a Tier 2 leave can undertake supplementary employment of no more than 20 hours per week in the same profession and level as their main job or on a profession under the shortage occupation list. This must be outside of their normal working hours.
Tier 2 Cooling off period refers to the 12 months period applicants have to wait before they can apply for a Tier 2 visa again to re-enter the UK. This triggers when an individual was previously sponsored under Tier 2 by any employer in the UK, and they have left the UK and their visa lapsed or expired. There is an automatic refusal failing to adhere to the cooling off period.
The minimum salary requirement is set out by the relevant SOC codes. The common SOC code used is 2444 Clergy and the minimum salary requirements or this SOC code is of national minimum wage requirements.
The new PBS skilled worker visa will not apply to any EU nationals living in the UK by 31 December 2020. EU nationals and their families are eligible to apply under EUSS scheme up until 30 June 2021 and employers may continue to accept Passports and National ID cards as evidence of right to work up until 30 June 2021. All EU nationals who enter the UK to work from January 2021 will need to apply for permission in advance.