London, Greater London
We are a multi award winning Immigration law firm based in NW London looking for a Senior Immigration Caseworker accredited by the Law Society at Level 2 under the IAAS as well as regulated by the OISC at Level 2/3 or willing to undertake the OISC exam. The role involvesfull range of immigration and asylum work (including asylum, human rights, appeals, and unlawful detention); both publicly funded and privately funded.
The candidate must havesubstantial experience of working with Legal Aid Agency in Asylum and Immigration & Detention matters. City Legal Services will be providing Legal Aid Services from 01st September 2018.
- Proficient knowledge in Human Rights and Asylum, with aptitude to put the knowledge in the work with the live case.
- Understanding the Asylum and Immigration law and complying with the latest updates with excellent knowledge and experience in the recent Immigration judgements and the case studies.
- Managing the clients with effective consulting to provide the satisfactory service to the clients and targets for converting the queries to clients in the business.
- Manage your own caseload, converting enquiries from new clients;
- Advise clients, assess relevant documents for UK visas and immigration process;
- Preparing applications to be submitted to the UKVI and overseas;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes in the UK Immigration Law;
- Very good English language skills, an additional language is a bonus;
- Developing business and generating new business immigration leads;
- Comply and deliver within set deadlines.
- Eligible to work in the UK withoutany restrictions.
– OISC Level 2 or 3 (Or willing to appear and pass the OISC Level 3 Exam before 15th August 2018)
– IAAS Level 2
Please forward your CV with a covering letter stating why you believe you are the ideal candidate & why you want to pursue a career with us.