London, Greater London
We are a multi award winning Immigration law firm based in NW London looking for an Immigration adviser Accredited by the OISC at Level 1 or Level 2.
Responsibilities will include and not limited to involve in advising, preparing and submitting applications for private and corporate clients across numerous immigration categories including:
- All applications under the Points Based System (Tier 1, 2, 4 and 5) including Sponsor Licence Applications
- Entry clearance applications (visitors etc)
- Spouse/Partner visa applications (entry clearance, further leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain)
- EU and EEA Immigration Law
- Nationality and Citizenship Applications
Candidates have to be hard working individuals, possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to multi-task and take the necessary initiative to provide our clients with a world class service. Good typing skills will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have an interest in the Immigration Law and recent Brexit affairs.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter stating why you believe you are the ideal candidate & why you want to pursue a career with us.
City Legal Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.