Harrow, Greater London
We are a multi award winning Immigration law firm based in NW London regulated by the OISC at Level 3. We are currently looking for an Immigration adviser Accredited by the OISC at Level 1 or Level 2.
Responsibilities will include and not limited to involve in advising, preparing and submitting applications for private and corporate clients across numerous immigration categories including:
- All applications under the Points Based System (Tier 1, 2, 4 and 5) & Sponsor Licence Applications
- All Entry clearance applications (Visitors, Spouse Visa, PBS etc)
- EU and EEA Immigration Law
- Nationality and Citizenship Applications
The role mainly involves:
- Independently managing own casework;
- Ensure all contact with the client and any other action taken in respect of cases is recorded on attendance notes and regularly updated on the database.
- Engaging in Marketing & Business Development;
Candidates have to be hard working individuals, possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to multi-task and take the necessary initiative to provide our clients with a world class service. Working knowledge of Leap or similar Case Management software would be advantageous.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter stating why you believe you are the ideal candidate & why you want to pursue a career with us.
City Legal Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Reference ID: CLSIA02