Latest News From Gov.UK
- Home Office launches £1 million advertising campaign for EU Settlement Schemeby HM Government on October 18, 2019 at 12:24 PM
A new £1 million wave of UK government advertising to encourage EU citizens to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme has launched today.
- Two million applications to the EU Settlement Schemeby HM Government on October 9, 2019 at 10:36 AM
Home Secretary Priti Patel has announced that there have been 2 million applications to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- 1.5 million people apply to the EU Settlement Schemeby HM Government on September 12, 2019 at 8:46 AM
Latest published statistics show that there were almost 300,000 applications to the scheme in the month of August.
- Expansion of the shortage of occupation listby HM Government on September 9, 2019 at 11:14 AM
The shortage of occupation list has today been expanded to include a range of skilled occupations, following changes to the Immigration Rules.
- Government announces immigration plans for no deal Brexitby HM Government on September 4, 2019 at 4:50 PM
If there's a no deal Brexit, border controls will be introduced to make it harder for criminals to enter the UK.
- Windrush Compensation Scheme and taskforce community eventsby HM Government on September 2, 2019 at 11:00 AM
To raise awareness of the Windrush Compensation Scheme a series of community events will be held across the country.
- One million granted status under the EU Settlement Schemeby HM Government on August 15, 2019 at 9:16 AM
New statistics up to the end of July show more than 950,000 applications from England, 50,000 from Scotland, 15,000 from Wales and 12,000 from Northern Ireland.
- PM sets out vision to cement UK as a science superpowerby HM Government on August 8, 2019 at 6:21 PM
The world’s top scientists will be encouraged to move to the UK under a shake-up of immigration rules announced by the Prime Minister today.
- New business start-up training for refugees in the UKby HM Government on July 21, 2019 at 9:00 AM
A pilot to encourage refugee entrepreneur programmes across the UK has been announced.
- Life in the UK test contract awardedby HM Government on July 17, 2019 at 11:10 AM
PSI Services has been awarded the Life in the UK contract by the Home Office, it was announced today.
Latest UKVI Document Updates
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: studentsby HM Government on December 9, 2019 at 10:31 AM
List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under Tier 4.
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workersby HM Government on December 9, 2019 at 10:31 AM
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers under Tiers 2 and 5.
- Detailed guide: Assisted Digital service: UK Visas and Immigrationby HM Government on December 6, 2019 at 4:35 PM
UK Visas and Immigration offers Assisted Digital support for customers in the UK who have difficulty using a computer or mobile device to access online services.
- Guidance: EU Settlement Scheme: Assisted Digital serviceby HM Government on December 6, 2019 at 3:31 PM
Information for EU citizens and their families applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Check if you need a UK visaby HM Government on December 6, 2019 at 10:56 AM
You may need a visa to come to the UK to visit, study or work.
- Guidance: General grounds for refusal: false representationby HM Government on December 6, 2019 at 10:16 AM
This guidance is for caseworkers (including entry clearance officers and Border Force) considering a refusal on grounds of false representation.
- Guidance: Applying for a UK visa: approved English language testsby HM Government on December 6, 2019 at 10:07 AM
List of tests and test centres approved by UK Visas and Immigration to show that applicants have the required level of English for their visa.
- Policy paper: Immigration Rules archive: 24 November 2016 to 11 December 2016by HM Government on December 5, 2019 at 3:08 PM
Immigration Rules archive: 24 November 2016 to 11 December 2016, an archived document.
- Policy paper: Immigration Rules archive: 19 May 2016 to 23 November 2016by HM Government on December 5, 2019 at 3:07 PM
Immigration Rules archive: 19 May 2016 to 23 November 2016, an archived document.
- Policy paper: Immigration Rules archive: 6 April 2016 to 18 May 2016by HM Government on December 5, 2019 at 3:07 PM
Immigration Rules archive: 6 April 2016 to 18 May 2016, an archived document.