We have compiled a list of references that you may find useful with regards to immigration law in the UK. If you have any questions that can’t be answered using these resources, then please feel free to get in touch with one of our immigration lawyers on 0330 058 3929.
UK Immigration Rules:
Check whether you need a UK visa:
Check visa processing times:
Borders & Immigration information:
Work visa information:
Case law information:
The European Court of Human Rights website:
European case law information:
Latest UKVI Document Updates
- Guidance: EU Settlement Scheme: application processing timesby HM Government on October 18, 2019 at 1:50 PM
Current expected processing times for applications to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Guidance: Tamper evident bagsby HM Government on October 18, 2019 at 1:28 PM
Guidance for UK Visas and Immigration procedure for securing seized or detained items in a tamper evident bag (TEB).
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: studentsby HM Government on October 18, 2019 at 1:09 PM
List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under Tier 4.
- Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workersby HM Government on October 18, 2019 at 1:08 PM
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers under Tiers 2 and 5.
- Detailed guide: Using the ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ appby HM Government on October 18, 2019 at 12:44 PM
Information for EU citizens and their families applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- News story: Home Office launches £1 million advertising campaign for EU Settlement Schemeby HM Government on October 18, 2019 at 12:24 PM
A new £1 million wave of UK government advertising to encourage EU citizens to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme has launched today.
- Guidance: Prosecution under section 2: failure to produce immigration documentby HM Government on October 16, 2019 at 1:12 PM
Immigration staff guidance about the offence a person commits if they do not have a valid passport or travel document.
- Guidance: Immigration Rules archive: 1 October 2019 to 5 October 2019by HM Government on October 16, 2019 at 10:51 AM
Immigration Rules archive: 1 October 2019 to 5 October 2019.
- Guidance: Administrative reviewby HM Government on October 15, 2019 at 10:19 AM
Guidance on processing applications for an administrative review.
- Form: Apply for destitution domestic violence (DDV) concessionby HM Government on October 14, 2019 at 10:05 AM
Form for people on a UK partner visa to claim public funds (benefits) while applying to settle in the UK because of domestic violence.